This utterly divine Vegan White Chocolate Buttercream is made using our cacao butter to add that extra special cacao goodness. It was created for us by the amazing Rosa Kaftan, vegan baker extraordinaire at www.dearfriendbakery.com using our cacao ingredients. Thank you Rosa! We love your incredible creation!
Makes: Two 8" cakes, or three 6" cakes.
Thank you to the amazing Rosa Kafta, vegan baker extraordinaire at www.dearfriendbakery.com for using our cacao ingredients in her amazing cakes!
- Melt the Choc Chick Cacao Butter in a heatproof bowl over simmering water, or in 30 second pops in the microwave. Stir to melt completely. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk the plant based block butter for a few minutes using a hand mixer. It should lighten slightly in colour.
- Sift one cup of icing sugar into the butter, and mix again until combined.
- Add the vanilla extract. Mix again.
- Sift in icing sugar half a cup at a time and mix. Continue doing so until you reach the sweetness/consistency you like.
- Slowly pour in the cooled and melted Choc Chick Cacao Butter and mix again. Inhale the chocolatey goodness. Any lumps or bumps in your buttercream should melt away.
- If the buttercream is too soft, put it in the fridge for an hour to firm up. If too firm, add a teaspoon or two of plant based milk and mix.