Completely decadent double chocolate tartlets made with simple ingredients to create a delicious dessert. With a chewy chocolaty base and smooth creamy filling these tartlets are great for any occasion and would be perfect to bring along to any picnic or BBQ you go to this summer!
Takes: 30 minutes
Makes: 3 tartlets
TOPPINGS (OPTIONAL)Fresh Raspberries
- Put all of the ingredients for the base into a food processor and blend until the mixture forms a ball/holds together well. Remove the mixture and divide into 3 (approx. 100g each)
- Press the mixture into your tartlet dishes, making sure you keep an even thickness.
- Place in the freezer to firm up
- Put the all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. NB make sure you only use the fat at the top of the coconut milk, otherwise the tart won't set.
- Once the tartlet cases are firm, fill the cases will the chocolate filling
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or place in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Top with fresh raspberries, mint and crushed almonds