These are cake pops with a difference; not only are they no-bake they’re also made with natural ingredients and without refined sugar. They are lots of fun to make, and are great for getting the kids involved. The best thing about these cake pops are that they are light, fluffy and delicious as well as being healthy and nutritious too. With a dark chocolate centre and white chocolate coating, these pops are perfect for any chocolate lover!
Takes: 45 minutes
CHOCOLATE CAKE POPS
WHITE CHOCOLATE COATING
2 tbsp CHOC Chick Raw Cacao Butter melted
2 tbsp cashew nut butter
1 tbsp maple syrup
Cacao Nibbles for decoration
- In a small bowl mix together the ingredients for the white chocolate coating and set to one side.
- Place the coconut flour into a bowl and stir in the rest of the cake pop ingredients. You should now have a cake batter that sticks together when squeezed into a ball.
- Roll 1 tbsp. into a ball and push a pop stick into the centre. Repeat this with the rest of the batter.
- Place the cake pops in the freezer to firm up for half an hour.
- Once the cake pops have firmed up, dip each one into the white chocolate (the white chocolate should now be thick enough not to drip) and place into a glass or cake pop stand.
- Decorate with cacao nibs for an added crunch.