CHOCcreative, Raw Chocolate Recipes, October 08
Raw Chocolate Ice Cream, or for the impatient… Smoothie
Your healthy raw cacao powder can be used as substitute for any recipe that calls for cocoa/chocolate powder. Here's a wonderfully easy recipe for nutritious and super delicious ice cream or a super healthy smoothie.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 tbs raw cacao powder
- 2 tbs tahini paste or other nut butter
- 1 tbs agave syrup
- 2 cups water or water mixed with dairy or soya milk
- Chop the bananas and place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend well adding the water/milk mix till smooth
- Freeze for about 2-3 hours
- If you are impatient like us, pour into glasses and drink immediately!
CHOCcreative Tip: Instead of throwing out over ripe bananas, wrap them in foil and pop them in the freezer, these will then make perfect frozen bananas for this recipe.
Back to the CHOCcreative Recipe Archive